Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Soap experiment and V-day aftermath


This is the soap that I made yesterday while we were snowed in (which sounds almost silly to say since the several inches of snow we got is completely gone now). I only made three bars since it was an experiment. Next time I think I'll make the pink a little darker, but I really like the way the charcoal came out. Also, I've now learned that it's possible to have two colors in a star shape.

Work today was a little chaotic. All the Valentines mess had to come down and be replaced with Easter and St. Patrick's day product. Those red cardboard displays were once filled with cards. The hallmark section is right next to a price check machine, so there were a ton of customers today checking the prices of discounted Valentines day items.

No comments:

Post a Comment