Saturday, March 26, 2016

Batman vs Superman Reaction


What I liked:
  • The face off between the two heroes was everything I expected and more. 
  • Wonder Woman was amazing. I actually would have loved it if she had a more prominent role, but I understand why since she's getting her own movie
  • Lex Luthor was a fascinating villain who had a really interesting plan that I will need a second viewing of the movie to really appreciate. 
  • I won't spoil the ending, but I will say that it was really well done and planted seeds to lead perfectly into the next movies.
  • The cameo of The Flash, Aquaman, and Cyborg.
What I didn't like:
  • There wasn't an explanation to connect how the Dark Knight Rises ended with where we find Batman at the start of this movie.
  • There were a couple of "slow" moments in the movie spent rehashing how Batman's parents died that I thought were unnecessary.
  • Even though the ending was well done, I don't think it was believable considering what movies are still to come (if you've already seen it you know what I'm talking about).
  • The idea that Batman would go to such lengths to take down Superman didn't seem right to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment