Thursday, March 10, 2016

Shopping for Shorts


I've been doing some online shopping for shorts since I have no guarantee of finding my size in the store. There are so many styles to choose from that make choosing a size very difficult. Boyfriend, girlfriend, and regular styles each require a successively smaller size. And each clothing company has a different size chart so I can't even buy the same size from each store. Actually I have the same problem with buying jeans online.
I have noticed that most shorts are either really short or really long with not many in between lengths. I prefer a length longer than a 1-in inseam but shorter than the bermuda style.
At this point I've tried shorts from Gap, Old Navy, Kohls, JCrew, Amazon and American Eagle. I will probably make a trip to Annapolis, return some of them and possibly see if any other stores have what I'm looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment